CGAT 2014 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Award
Prof. Boumediene Belkhouche
United Arab Emirates University
Best Student Research Award
Mr. Laurent Noel
Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée
Ms. Siti Noraishah Musa
Global Science and Technology Forum
CONFERENCE THEME - SPECIAL TRACKS
1. Computer Games, Multimedia – A discussion not only about the components and designs (software and hardware) of computer games and multimedia but also on its’ social implications such as censorships and regulations, education, and training. This would also be a platform to gather future trends and visions on multimedia games, strategies and troubleshooting.
2. Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussions on the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses and comparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
3. Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
4. Social Computing and Behavioural Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioural modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
5. Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.
6. Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – -Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and network security. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-1679, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1687 will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Scopus, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to EI Compendex, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
where applicable. Previous years' conference proceedings for CGAT (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011) are indexed by EI Compendex. CGAT (2010, 2011) are indexed by Scopus.
• Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) (Print ISSN: 2251-3043, E-periodical: 2010-2283) All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the (JoC) on a complimentary basis (free-of-charge). GSTF JoC is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform - Global Science Journals (GSJ). In addition, it will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Cabell's Directories, IndexCopernicus and will be submitted to Scopus, Google Scholar, amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "The ICT Age" to be published by GSTF. This book will be co-edited by Dr. Edmond Prakash, Member, Board of Advisors, GSTF &
Professor in Computer Games Technology, University of Bedfordshire, UK and Dr. Anton Ravindran President, Global Science & Technology Forum.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CGAT 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 38 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php