CGAT 2013 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Award
Prof. Paul Bourke
University of Western Australia
Dr. Lakshman Jayarathna
University of Colombo,
Best Student Research Award
Amir Rashid Chaudhary
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
CGAT 2014 PARTNER ORGANIZATION
Singapore Computer Society
CGAT 2014 MEDIA PARTNER
CONFERENCE THEME - SPECIAL TRACKS
1. Computer Games, Multimedia – A discussion not only about the components and designs (software and hardware) of computer games and multimedia but also on its’ social implications such as censorships and regulations, education, and training. This would also be a platform to gather future trends and visions on multimedia games, strategies and troubleshooting.
2. Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussions on the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses and comparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
3. Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
4. Social Computing and Behavioural Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioural modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
5. Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.
6. Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – -Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and network security. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
1st Keynote Address wll be delivered by:
||Dr. Venky Shankararaman
Member, Board of Governors, Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
Associate Professor of Information Systems (Practice)
School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University
2nd Keynote Address wll be delivered by:
||Prof. Edmond C. Prakash
Member, Board of Advisors, Global Science and Technology Forum (GSTF)
Professor in Computer Games Technology,
Department of Computer Science & Technology,
University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
• The 2014 Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1679, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-1687) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Scopus, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to EI Compendex, ScienceDirect and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Previous years' conference proceedings for CGAT (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011) are indexed by EI Compendex. CGAT (2010, 2011) are indexed by Scopus.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Computing (JoC) (ISSN: 2010-2283) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "The ICT Age Vol. 3" to be published by GSTF.This book will be edited by Prof. Edmond Prakash Member, Board of Advisors, GSTF &
Professor in Computer Games Technology, University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• CGAT 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CGAT 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
CGAT 2013 VIDEO INTERVIEWS
|CGAT 2013 Best Student Paper Award Recipient
Mr. Amir Rashid Chaudhary
|CGAT 2013 Program Committee
Dr. Emanuel Grant
University of North Dakota
|CGAT 2013 Best Paper Award Recipient
Dr. Lakshman Jayarathna
University of Colombo
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php
CGAT 2014 PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
|Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali
Center for Creative Content and Digital Innovation,
University of Malaya
Simon Fraser University
University of Teesside